Drop Down Folder Navigation?

I am taking a close look at DOpus and must say I am very impressed. I have one question for the masses and apologize if this has been covered elsewhere. Can any one tell me if there is a way to navigate folders through a "drop down" approach. There is a low end program out there that actually does this, and I was amazed at how easy it makes folder navigation. Obviously this other program does not even compare to DOpus but the drop down folder feature was very useful and fast. I have included an image attachment that shows an example.

My question is, can we do this now and if so how? Or if it is not in there, does anyone know if there are plans to implement?

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and offering any feedback.

Chuck

If you don't already have a path field on your toolbar, go to Settings -> Toolbars and turn on the Pathbar toolbar. (This is just a toolbar that already has a path field on it. You can add the same field to another toolbar if you want.)

Now click Settings -> Customize. The path field should turn into a small box called "Location". Right-click that and change Field Type to Path (Folder Tree), then click OK in the Customize dialog to save the change.

Thank you very much Nudel for the reply. This is EXACTLY what I was searching for. This program is awesome!