Dual vertical view after closing utility panel

Hello,

i normally work in explorer view.
When synchronizing files i get the dual vertical view, of course.
Closing the utility panel now (10.5.2.5 x64) the dual vertical view remains, in v 10.5.2 x64 i got back automatically the explorer view .
Is this change intentionally?

Yes, it was changed in 10.5.2.1:

- If you run the Sync tool from a single-display lister, automatically opening the dual display, the dual display is now left open when you close the Sync tool. Previously, it would be closed automatically (only if it had been opened automatically), but this was not always desirable and we now leave it up to you when to close the second display.

Previously, the second file display would be closed when you closed the sync panel, even if you had started using it for other tasks, like navigating to other folders or opening folder tabs. That was obviously wrong. But rather than try to guess when the display was and wasn't wanted, we decided to leave it open and let the user decide when to close it.

(You could set up a button or hotkey which closes both the sync panel and the second file display at once, if you wish. It could also toggle both at once to act as a way to open the panel as well as close it.)

What about to give an option ? I prefer the older "style".