Email report form and Favorite button suggestion

Using the email form report
Cannot send a suggestion. It says "You're not registered..." on the website.

Here is my suggestion:
What about giving a quick access to the favorite near or by clicking on the "Location"? I'm talking about the "location" bar located at the bottom by default. It's supposed to quick nav to other folders so I though it may be nice to have a little star button there to get the favorite for example. Or may be just make the "Locate" caption into a link (blue understined/doted).

Forum problem?
As I tried to send on the forum just after registering and activating my account it said "Hacking attempt" without further explanation right after I pressed the "Submit" button of my new post.

Werner

[quote="Wernight"]Using the email form report
Cannot send a suggestion. It says "You're not registered..." on the website.[/quote]

You have to use the exact email address which you used to sign up for the trial.

Change the location bar to a "location (favorites)" one - enter customize mode and right click the location field. Then the dropdown will show your favourites.

As long as you are using the website itself and not an automated posting tool everything should be fine - as evidenced by the thousands and thousands of posts here.

Not sure it's a good idea to force such thing but the error message should be more explicit at least.

Oh I see. I added a menu with a button to the favorites so that it populates the list when I click the new star button left of "Location". Good!

I was using the website and I got that message. I don't know the why and after another try it worked. Just reporting.

Thank you for your answer.