Emulate Explorer single click operation

Hi,

I am evaluating DOpus and I have used ExplorerPlus (PowerDesk) extensively. I would like to setup DOpus to use the single click method to launch apps and hover to select and deselect like Windows Explorer and ExplorerPlus.

I have enabled "Single click to open item" and "Details mode". All works as expected except for deselecting files. If I hold down CTRL and hover over files they are selected. To deselect I would normally again keep the CTRL key down and again hover over the file I want to deselect.

Is there something I have missed or can I setup Power mode to give this functionality.

Thanks

SurfRat.

Hi,

Does any one know how to do single click unselect using the mose over event?

If DOpus is setup as described how do I unselect files?

Thanks

SurfRat.

Hi,

I have scoured the net extensively trying to find a way to unselect files as described. I have even played with all the settings in power mode to see if I can configure the program as I want.

Due to the lack of help from this forum I am going to have to stick with ExplorerPlus or PowerDesk which is really sad as DOpus has some fantastic features. I even tried to submit my query diectly and was told my support period had expired.

Bye... :frowning:

Sry Surfrat... I didn't respond myself since I had no ideas - but just so you know this forum is usually really responsive... (small consolation if you try for a few weeks and get no response eh?)

Hate for you to give on us (:-)) so even tho I had tried a few times to play around with it - I went and tried again and found that using the middle mouse button deselected the file ok in 'single click to open' mode. No need to hold and other key down with it - just middle mouse click.

Hi,

Thanks you have cracked it... the middle mouse button can be used to select and deselect individual files.

Thanks very much for the help

SurfRat.

Great... you're welcome, and now maybe you stick around for the ride with the rest of us :slight_smile:...