Error message while copying to network folder

Since version 10.0.5.1 (beta) I sometimes (3 times so far, but not always) get an error message about the 'dopus_changeprocessor' thread when I move a 1+ Gb file to a network folder.

The file does get copied and after I press yes dopus works just like normal exept the refresh of the folder that file I just moved was in takes a very long time, but if I do a manual refresh the file is gone.
Any ideas what might be the cause, I've never had this with earlier versions.

Was a crash dump created at the same time as any of the crashes?

If so, please send me a private message with the crash dumps in an attached zip archive, and also link your account, and I'll take a look to see if the cause of the crash can be found.

I don't know if this will help track down the problem.
But I got another two errors today, they seem to happen as soon as the folder that the file was moved from refreshes.
And only when moving the file to a network folder, moving it to a local drive does not cause any problems.

Thanks for the minidumps. I'll try to have a look at them during next week. (Got some stuff to finish up first.)

Same thing happened to me just now but while copying (folder with 1.13 GB of) MP3 files to USB stick (no networking involved).
Also running Dopus 10.0.5.1 (beta).

Minidump screenshot: img256.imageshack.us/img256/4752/vs10dmp.png

I've sent you both private messages with a test version which I hope will fix this problem.

Please let me know how it works for you.

Thanks.
I tried three files that gave me problems before.

The error no longer shows up in the test version but after the first move the auto-refresh on the local folder no longer works and I have to manually refresh the folder to see the changes when I move one of the files back to that folder. When moving the file from local to the network folder the refresh does work. Just like before moving the files between local disks does not give me any problems.

Do you know if the refresh problem happened in earlier versions or is that a new issue in 10.0.5.1 and/or the new test version?

Only the new versions, I also had the refresh issue after the error message in version 10.0.5.1.

I even think the error message was caused by the refresh after the error message.
If I had an error message and terminated the threat the, error did not return (until dopus had restarted) .But refresh no longer worked after I got the error after the first move.
Also - still in version 10.0.5.1 - if I cut the file and then moved the source folder one up, and then selected the destination (tab) to paste the file, the error would not occur (I think because there was nothing to refresh).

I tried version 10.0.5.2 and the problem seems to be gone (I only had one try, though)