Excessive CPU consumption and long wait times by turning off a filter in a library environment

When the filter is applied everything works well, but when the filter is turned off, it takes far too long before anything happens and the CPU consumption suddenly increases sharply.
This did not happen in version 12.

BTW a great update this version 13.
Cheers from Holland!

It's probably not the library or filter, but one of the files that's displayed when not filtering.

What kind(s) of files is the filter hiding?

I'm filtering on name just in a big folder library (32000!). Sometimes it also takes ages to display this library. In some cases I must restart Dopus. Perhaps it has someting to do with a too big library?

If you want, make some process snapshots while the delay is happening (not before or after, but during the delay). We can look at those to get an idea of what's happening:

Well this is very strange. Yesterday I updated Dopus and since this morning everything has been working as it was in version 12. No more hiccups and high CPU consumption. I don't know what happened, but it could of course also be due to Windows itself. It was also updated yesterday. Let's just leave it at this and see if it stays that way.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers from Holland!