Explorer Button

I would like to add a button to a toolbar that switches me to Explorer view (one pane with folders). There is a pulldown that I can use to select this but I want to make a button. I assume there is a way to use commands in the button to force this mode, but I did not see anything in the command lists. Can this be done? If so, what it the command?

This is what I use from what I found in this forum...hope it helps

cd C:\ Explorer /e, {sourcepath$}

Prefs STYLE "Explorer" in a button should do what you want.

Regards, AB

Thank you AB, that got me to the correct layout.

HOWEVER, when I do that, the width of the file folder pane changes (shrinks). If I exit and restart DOpus the width returns to the correct position as I have it set in the default lister. Why is the width changing and is there a way to basically just reload my default lister (which is what it going on when I exit and restart) without exiting OR prevent the width from changing when I click the new Explorer button?

If you want to return to the default lister, see this recent thread.

If you want to use the Explorer style, you just need to update the style with the panes arranged as you want. If you open the menu with the list of styles, you can right-click them to update them, which saves your current window settings over the top of them.

Thanks, Leo - updating the style did the trick. I didn't know about the ability to edit the styles. I had seen that screen but never right clicked to see the "Update" option. I would not have realized that "Update"would also save the screen positions.