Explorer Replacement Crash in Do 10.x

When this command is executed: Explorer.exe /select "FullypathedFilenameToJpgFile"
Directory Opus crashes occasionally. I have yet to figure out any pattern to it. When it crashes it crashes all running listers. FYI I've had this issue on 10.0.0.2 and 10.0.0.4 (probably on 10.0.0.3 but not certain, also not listing earlier 10 versions as 2 was the first one I started with). I never had this occur in DO9.x.
I've attached some of the Windows generated crash dump files in case they're any help.
As mentioned this is a random crash as I can execute the same "Explorer.exe /select "FullypathedFilenameToJpgFile"" command twice and it works fine the second time (after crashing Opus first time).
DO10CrashFiles.zip (10.9 KB)

I can't reproduce any crash so far.

What is that command supposed to do? Open the folder containing the file and then select it? For me it just opens an Explorer window showing the My Documents folder below my profile (not the library, and also not the Libraries folder which I get if I run Explorer.exe without arguments; so the command-line is doing something, but not what I'd expect). Is the command-line correct?

I have gotten the error in 10.0.5 now as well. When it crashed it kept crashing but once I waited awhile and reopened DO 10 myself after it crashed a few times it then worked.
Actually I had the command just a smidgeon wrong (missing comma), here's a working sample command exactly (note the comma after select):
Explorer.exe /select, "D:\Wallpapers\Movies\28weekslater1080.jpg"
It works in DOpus a lot of the time but also crashes a good bit too (at least on my system) it opens windows explorer (or a new dopus lister in our case) with the passed file selected.
I'm beginning to wonder if the issue is just DOpus showing images as now (while testing this actually trying to get filename of a valid jpg to put in run command) DOpus keeps crashing on me when I open a folder with images. Seems folders with only images are agitating DOpus (yet it's not consistent which is very odd to me and I'm sure a nightmare for you to debug as literally one time it works and the next not just minutes apart no changes to folder). Is there any sort of setting or thing I can do to help you locate the issue - some sort of debug dump, does that one I sent help any (I can generate more as this happens often enough)? This happens to me nearly on a daily basis it's most frustrating when I had another lister opened that I was working with as the crash effects all listers not just new one that command line above opens.

After thinking about the radomness of this issue I'm thinking it may be a threading issue, some threading conflict or lock or something would probably be a good reason for this working one time then not the next I'm running a core i7 processor.

If it seems to be crashing when viewing folders with images then that's a lot less mysterious, and should be easy to get to the bottom of. It could be a bug in Opus, triggered by one of the image files, or it could be a bug in a third-party shell extension, video codec, etc. (which might be used to obtain information about a file, or thumbnails if you're using them).

See this FAQ for advice on tracking it down: Crash, exit or high CPU when viewing a certain directory.