Feature request: "live help"

Is it possible for a future release the following 'help' function can be implemented?

Case example:
User begins typing in the lister, for example user types "with" to (mark) all files/folders with the word "with" in it. At the bottom the find-as-you-type field (FAYT) appears. At this point the user does not know [F3] / [SHIFT]+[F3] cycles through each found result.

Request:
A tooltip that shows which hotkeys are assigned to this particular component (FAYT) it would be ideal if the tooltip had a [?] button which, when pressed immediately navigates the user to the associated help section in the help file. (the tooltip would appear when the user hovers over the FAYT inputfield.)

I call it "live help" but in reality its just a tooltip with helpful info + a button. It can be annoying for a user to have constantly having tooltips to appear, so maybe have it be activated with a hotkey and/or have a longer activation time (for example only show tooltip after 3 seconds hover over a certain control?).

Or maybe as an alternative when the user presses [CTRL]+[ALT]+[F1] the user will be navigated to the help section about the button/inputfield the user was hovering over. For example the user is in the FAYT inputield, so when the user presses [CTRL]+[ALT]+[F1] the user is navigated to the FAYT section.

I don't know how useful this is, but I hope something can be done with this?