File collections and synchronize

Hi all!

Just requested a full 60 day trial period adn tried to see if Opus does satisfy my needs.
Badly, I came across a special behavior when trying to use file collectios and synchronyzation over sftp.

What I need:
To have a collection of files and to be able to remove only from the collection any file or folder. Managed to do this by adding items to a collection as sub-collections. This collection composed only by sub-collection I need to get synchronized over sftp.

The problem:
Every time a try to do a synchronize, Opus tries to syncronyze everything like all the files from source were new or modified. The Compare field I set to Size (only). The same behaviour. Changed the destination to a local copy of the source and I got the same behaviour, so it's not abou sftp. Then I tried to sync a folder which was included in the (sub-)collection, but the source wasn't specified as D://... This time the sync does it job as it should and doesn't report everything as It should be synched.

So, the problem is syncing a coll:// with anything else.

Am I doing smthg wrong? Or maybe you don't support synchronization of collections?

Alex

From Synchronization bug? --