File listers requiring manual refresh to show changes

I dont know if it's something I did, but I've tried importing my old config and also starting with a fresh config and DOpus 13's lister behavior doesn't seem to be the same as 12's and prior were. Often times when I create a folder/move a file/rename a file/etc the change will not be reflected unless I hit F5 to refresh the file lister.

Is this a known issue?

Are you using mount points instead of drive letters in the affected folders? If so, I think we already have a fix coming for that.

Otherwise, this is the best place to start to track down the cause:

1 Like

Yeah they're all run through mount points instead of drive letters. 12 didn't have the issue if that is any further help. :slight_smile:

It also seems as though all file operations operate in a queued fashion now?
I tried to rename a file on a drive I was moving another file off of, and the script didn't run to rename it until the file finished moving.

Please try the current beta version as this should be fixed now.

same issue while deleting files from mounted volume with last beta 13.5.4. need to refresh
(video files, some after playing in VLC, not all)

If it's still happening, please go through the thing I linked in the 1st reply and let us know the results and (if applicable) log output.

Also, does it only happen below mounted folders, or everywhere?

Does File Explorer see the change?

an issue seems to be gone after restarting DO

I updated to Beta 4 and the folders seem to appear as traditionally expected . However in moving things around now I am finding that things are all operating in a way that I can only describe as "full file operations?" Like if I move a folder from its spot on C: into a folder on the same drive, instead of just zipping the files over to their new spot near instantly, like they have normally done, they seem to behave as though they're being copied to the destination and then deleted instead of just moved directly?

Not sure if this is related or if I should make a new thread.

Please wait for the next beta, as we might have a fix for that.

1 Like