File name in dlgstring

Hi all,

i create a toolbar button like this :

@runmode hide @set dirr={dlgstringS|Nom du dossier d'extraction...|{file|noext}} "/home\tools\cabwiz\MSCEInf.exe" {filepath} extract ".\{$dirr}"

i try to assign this code to the context menu of cab files but name of file is not display correctly, {file is display instead of file name.
Can you help me please

Yes, very strange, this (for example) does work:

Copy MOVE HERE CREATEFOLDER "{dlgstringS|Nom du dossier...|{file$|noext}}"

But this doesn't work:

@set dir="{dlgstringS|Nom du dossier...|{file$|noext}}"

Jon, It's possible to take a look about this for the next update ?

Did you report it?

Yes, since 5 august :slight_smile:

resource.dopus.com/viewtopic.php?t=10931

Fair enough. I only looked at reports made after this thread. :slight_smile:

[quote="AlbatorV"]Hi all,

i create a toolbar button like this :

@runmode hide @set dirr={dlgstringS|Nom du dossier d'extraction...|{file|noext}} "/home\tools\cabwiz\MSCEInf.exe" {filepath} extract ".\{$dirr}"

i try to assign this code to the context menu of cab files but name of file is not display correctly, {file is display instead of file name.
Can you help me please[/quote]

This very old bug is a bug of Paleolith era :slight_smile:

If you want to solve it yourself, use your code in MS-DOS Batch Function mode or change it to follow:

@runmode hide @runonce @set dirr={dlgstringS|Nom du dossier d'extraction...|{file|noext}} "/home\tools\cabwiz\MSCEInf.exe" {filepath} extract ".\{$dirr}"

If you want more detail, have a look at Assign selected file/foldername as a value to a variable? too.

Regards

Leo, when Searcher123 is right, you reported it already (Sat Apr 26, 2008) :smiley:

lol :slight_smile: So I did. I've filed so many I can't remember.

[quote="searcher123"]
This very old bug is a bug of Paleolith era :slight_smile:

If you want to solve it yourself, use your code in MS-DOS Batch Function mode or change it to follow:

@runmode hide @runonce @set dirr={dlgstringS|Nom du dossier d'extraction...|{file|noext}} "/home\tools\cabwiz\MSCEInf.exe" {filepath} extract ".\{$dirr}"

If you want more detail, have a look at Assign selected file/foldername as a value to a variable? too.

Regards[/quote]
Many thanks for this workaround...