"File Not Found" Issue when opening files

Got a weird one for you experts out there... I'm running DO 9.1.3.0.3449 x64 on Vista 64. I have an HP 7310 AIO that has a card reader built into it that we use to get pictures off of the camera. The card reader shows up in Windows Explorer and DO as a drive letter and shows the files and folders when a card is inserted. However, when I d-click on a file (regardless of type) I get a "Windows cannot find file 'xxxx'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." The weird part is when I try the same operation from Windows Explorer it opens in Windows Photo Gallery with no issues. Also, if I set the pref to use DO's internal viewer it works fine. Lastly, I can open files on a different network share with no issues.

It appears that there is an issue when DO hands off the file to Vista, but I have no idea what it could be, especially since it works on a diff share. If anyone has an idea please let me know!

What happens if you add this button to your toolbar, select a file on the device, and then click it?:

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button backcol="none" display="both" separate="yes" textcol="none"> <label>Test A</label> <icon1>#8ball</icon1> <function type="batch"> <instruction>echo {filepath$}</instruction> <instruction>pause</instruction> </function> </button>
It should open a window showing the path to the file. Anything strange about the path it displays?

I used the button, and when I look at the path to the file it looks fine. I even opened another Command Prompt and drilled down to the file and the path looks the same. Any ideas?