Files and folders labels

Is there a way to delete labels for files and folders that doesn't exist anymore (because they were deleted or moved)? There are a lot of paths in preferences that don't exist and I don't think it's nice to delete them manually. Maybe add a button in preferences to check if paths marked with labels still exist. If not - unmark this path (it might be done automatically, if it doesn't take much time - probably depends on amount of paths).

By the way, setting "unselected text" background color (second color) doesn't work properly.

1. Mark file (eg. "marked.jpg") with label with background color (for me it's yellow) for unselected text.
  2. If you unselect all files and select another file, marked.jpg has background.
  3. If you select marked.jpg, it's background is also yellow.
  4. If you press RightAlt+Space so the file has dotted border but is not selected, the background becomes white.

I consider this to be a bug as both selected an unselected files have yellow background but not when file is only "pointed" (with dotted border) and not selected.

You could use this tool from AlbatorV, which cleans all unused labels:

[url]Labels cleaner v2]

My tool is a workaround but I think that clear label list must be implemented in Opus! So please add this feature in your to-do list.

Just to let you know, currently when a file with text background is selected, right border disappears.
If file is just focused (AltGr + Space), there's still no background.