Find files and Zip archive bug

Dopus 10.0.2/10.0.3 x64
Win7 x64

I found a bug today that is really extreme. It involves "Find files" and "search in archives".
As I was searching for a file, Dopus kept on crashing and crashing.
for some reasons when dopus was to scan thru certain zip file, Dopus started to use all the memory it could get it hands on, before crashing out.

This is more normal. 50mb in use

The forum here does not allow me to upload attchment over 7MB, so here is a link if someone would like to check if it crashes there DOPUS too.
ZIP file

I first throught It might be due to the file starting with underscore. But I made my one zip file with under score and no problem.
Then that the zip file was bad, but my Winrar 4.01 unzip it all ok.

I noticed that it seems to get into a loop in the zip file in the folder helpfiles.

Did you check this FAQ already?

[url]Crash, exit or high CPU when viewing certain directories]

Nope(I've read it now), but I do not see what difference that'll do. That zipfile crashes Dopus for me, no matter what folder its in.

The zip file contains a folder called "" which is why it's causing Opus to crash.

We'll fix Opus so that it handles this situation more gracefully, but such a folder within a zip file will always cause some kind of problem on Windows, since "" is the path separator.

e.g. Windows Explorer does this:

7-Zip does this:

(Both are better than crashing, of course.)

Correction: There's a folder called helpfiles\\\\ within the archive, which is being interpreted as lots of folders named "" below the helpfiles folder by most windows zip tools.

If you rename the file to .ZipX, and turn on the ZipX support in Opus, you'll see a folder named "helpfiles________" which is what I'm talking about. The Archives plugin that handles ZipX files in Opus automatically substitutes "_" for any illegal characters so that it copes with situations like this. (Zip archives are handled by different code, which doesn't currently do that.)