Finding Large Files/Folders Excluding Some Folders, Saving the Search

I have a regular requirement where I need to find 1) files and 2) folders more than a specific size (e.g. 1 GB or any other number for that matter)

1. Find ONLY Files larger than specified size across three different drives but I also want to exclude few of the folders from across the three drives while searching i.e. these excluded folders should not be searched.

2. This one is a bit tricky. Find ONLY Folders (including sub folders) larger than specified size across three different drives but I also want to exclude few of the folders from across the three drives while searching i.e. these excluded folders should not be searched.
    As this requirement is for searching folders (including sub folders), I want to restrict it to a specific level of sub folder (e.g. 1st level is the outermost parent folder, 2nd level is for all sub folders in the parent folder, 3rd level for all sub folders that are under 2nd level and so on). In short, I should be able to specify the folder depth level for the search so all folders ONLY at that specific folder depth level and exceeding the specified size are shown in the results.

As it is a regular requirement, I need to save this two searches so that I can run it regularly.

Any idea on how to achieve this ?