[FIXED] Opus 9.1.2.0 crashes when exporting to Flash drive

Please confirm the following. Install the latest release. My specs are Win XP Home edition, 1 gig of RAM, 60 gig hard drive.

Never had this problem before.

I installed latest release, rebooted computer and restarted. I open up Directory Opus and hit the option to export my settings to a flash drive. I immediately get a crash dialog dump.

[quote="DorothyFan1"]Please confirm the following. Install the latest release. My specs are Win XP Home edition, 1 gig of RAM, 60 gig hard drive.

Never had this problem before.

I installed latest release, rebooted computer and restarted. I open up Directory Opus and hit the option to export my settings to a flash drive. I immediately get a crash dialog dump.[/quote]

this also happens with a 16gig USB flash drive formatted with the exFat file system under XP Pro Sp3 German... both for the German and English edition of Dopus...

• Clemens

UPDATE: New installer fixes this issue.

Old message:

I've downloaded the installer and see the problem.

For now, grab the 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) attachment below and extract it to your Opus folder to replace the Raw Digital Camera plugin. That will prevent the crash when you do a USB export.

Edit: If you're not planning to do a USB export any time soon then you don't need to download this. The issue does not affect anything else, only USB exports. A new installer will be made available containing the fix soon.

Edit2: Downloads removed as a new installer is ready.

The zip file fixed the problem, Leo. Thanks.

BUT...you're going to have to release a new DOPUS install file soon. Not many people are aware of this issue.

[quote="leo"]Ignore my question. I've downloaded the installer and see the problem.

I was up until 5am fixing this problem this morning, but it looks like the fix didn't make it into the installer. :frowning:

For now, grab the 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) attachment below and extract it to your Opus folder to replace the Raw Digital Camera plugin. That will prevent the crash when you do a USB export.[/quote]

ahh... great...

I can confirm that with this fix the problem is gone for the German 32 bit Version of Dopus 9.1.2.0

• Clemens

The 9.1.2.0 installer has been updated to fix this problem.

If you were one of the few to download the earlier version, and you use the USB export feature, then please re-download the installer to get the fix.

If you re-download, be sure to clear your browser cache (or use a different browser) to ensure you get the new version.

Thanks for the new version GPSoft/Leo my first ever Opus update, and it went off without a hitch. A few hours heavy use and no problems at all, if anything it "seems" even snappier navigating.