FLAC files when bitrate column shown

Hello,

when I try to open a folder with FLAC files and I have a column with bitrate shown for this folder the program goes to error. See the attached picture. It was working fine with DOpus 10.

Marek

Would it be possible to send one of the FLAC files (after confirming that that one file on its own in a folder can trigger the problem, in case it's a specific file doing it)?

If possible, please email it to leo@gpsoft.com.au

I had very similar problem triggered by presence of media files (not only FLAC) in directory. Different was address (0x000007FE7DD0111E).
Disabling the:

IcarosPropertyHandler.IcarosPropertyHandler
{0c08e2bb-d10b-4cc9-b1b3-701f5be9d6ec}

in ShellExView and restarting DOpus solved the problem.
But in DOpus 10 this problem was not happening. It also does not happen in Windows Explorer, even if I enable extra columns, like bitrate etc. for the same paths that was problematic for DOpus11.

Directory Opus Pro 11.4.2 (Beta) Build 5241 x64
OS 6.2 (B:9200 P:2 T:1) SP 0.0

If you have Icaros installed then it is known to trigger crashes with FLAC files in Opus. Details are here.

Sorry for late response. It is doing with all FLAC files, not only with these shown in the picture. I have this problem since installing DOpus 11. And I don't use Icaros, I don't even know what it is.

Could you send an example FLAC file to me? (Address is in my reply above.)