Flat View - Only folders, preferably upto one level deep

Is there a method to make a flat view lister (mixed or grouped) of a particular folder

• displaying only folders (optionally with help of the filter bar)
  • one or two levels deep
    ?

Using Tools > Find Files > Advanced would be the easiest way, if a list of folders would be OK and it doesn't need to update (without the Find being re-run) when new folders are added.

OK, that's helpfull, but how to set the folder depth (relative)?

One way is here: How to filter items by location or sub-folder (should jump to heading Bonus topic: Restricting the search depth)

Powerfull stuff! OK, I learned some new tricks.

Feature request: add the "'Folder type" to the Filter Bar.

Is that related to this thread or something separate? I've either misunderstood or don't see a connection.

What do you mean by "folder type", for that matter? As in directories vs junctions vs symlinks? Or folders vs files? Or something else?

First of all: I overlooked the option that I'm able to click the file/folder icon. A red strike through symbol appears and the files/folders will disappear from the lister. So this is more or less doing what I was aiming for.

That being said: I might be worthwhile to consider my request and indeed add options to filter on folders, hidden folders, junctions, symlinks, drives, in other words: stuff that doesn't have a file extension.