Focus of Lister Files

Going through a long list of files that I want to organize, I create a new folder on the fly to move the currently selected files. BUT, that changes focus in the file panel to the new folder, and destroys the selection of the files I wanted to move to the new folder.

Is there a way to keep focus on the selected files when creating a new folder?

See this thread for a button that'll create the folder and move the selected items into it in one action:

[quote="leo"]See this thread for a button that'll create the folder and move the selected items into it in one action:

https://resource.dopus.com/t/quick-buttons-for-directory-organisation/6532/1[/quote]
Hi Leo,
I read through that thread and am fascinated at the flexibility of writing routines. I have no idea how you create, where you put or how you get such routines to work with Opus. I'm on DO9 now but have DO10 waiting in the wings until I learn more about what I'm doing.

Is there an Opus tutorial or macros 101 course where I can get a jump start on this? I'm an old DOS guy so that's easy for me. XML is something else.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS How can I get an email notification when my subscribed thread has been updated?

See this post at the very top of the Buttons forum: