Folder options?

Hi,

I created a whole lot of folder options for different folders/disks, giving them seperate filters & images etc....

However, I would like to switch off the "Numeric Order filename Sorting" globally, since it doesn't make sense with a lot of other programs I use, image viewers/media players/etc which all sort without the numeric order.

Is it somehow possible to change this option for ALL folders, while leaving other specific folder options intact ?

Not in Opus itself, but if you have a program that will let you do a global search & replace of the XML files, the attribute to remove is numericname.

Oh that's enough. :slight_smile:

Just a quick note, any idea's about the filenames which should contain these configs ?

Thank you very much !

Opus lets you search files for specific strings. You could have found the files in the time it took you to ask the question... :slight_smile:

Doh Sure ! Thanks a lot. :smiley:

Many times Windows users face a common problem. The "Folder Options" in "Tools" menu is not visible. Even It can't be accessed from Control Panel. Also "Registry Editor" is disabled.

heronfisher: What's that got to do with this topic ?