Folder "Save Format" Options Not Saving

Whenever I modify the "Save format" options for folders (currently using 12.23.4 beta, but has happened in previous versions as well) they don't seem to save. If you close DO does everything just revert back to some default even though you've saved your options as default for all folders?

Note: This has happened on different devices using the same version of OD.

The Save button opens a dialog with lots of further options. Which ones are you choosing?

What are you then opening to test things? The thing you're opening may be overriding the format, depending on how it has been configured.

You can also see all your formats in Preferences / Folders / Folder Formats to check the state of what has been saved.

I didn't quite follow your last message. But here are some screen shots of what I'm saving that seems to change on its own.

OD Save Format 01

In the screenshot above you appear to be setting the default format. Simply put this is the format that is displayed when a given folder does not have a saved folder format and isn't having a content format being applied. You can only have one default, so you should only be setting it once.

To save the format for a specific folder you want to be ticking "Save format for a folder".

What do you see when you re-open Opus?

How are you launching Opus / opening the window?

In the new window, hover the mouse over (don't click on) the format lock icon in the status bar. Some information will appear. What does it say about where the format comes from?