Folder thumbnail style

Hello, I would like to know how to set my lister to show the folders like the lower left 2 in this screen print versus the ones that look like open books. I don't know what I did, in both folders I have a small 600x600 .jpg that I named folder and it just shows up that way. Can I force it to display the thumbnails like the lower left 2?

I also have the same folder.jpg name in the other folders, so I don't know what the diff is??

Turning of shell/3D folder thumbnails under Preferences / File Display Modes / Thumbnails may be all you need to do.

I've tried to find that option in the latest version but can't find it: has it been moved somewhere else?

aaaah Thank you Sorry that's just the translation which has some "freedom" and the term "thumbnails" has been has been translated to "vignette" in french which is very unusual for the IT sector. It should be "miniature" just like windows does.
The "Lister Themes" is also badly translated into "thèmes de Liste" instead of "Liste/Catalogue de Thèmes". If I can help to translate don't hesitate to point me to the instructions or tools you are using. I've already volunteered to help for the French translation of some games and software