Folder Tree Colors

I saw nothing specific in the help or FAQs"

When I'm moving along the folder tree, the highlighted folder is easily discernible.

Once I jump to the other pane, the folder tree selection turns to a pale gray.

Is there a way to adjust how the folder tree colors react?

Regards,
Chuck Billow

At the moment, I don't think there's a good way to change that particular colour without changing the colour of other things (like normal window backgrounds) that you probably don't want to change.

Couple of old threads:

resource.dopus.com/viewtopic.php ... lor+colour

My lees than optimal vision thanks you for the help...

Regards,
Chuck Billow

[quote="nudel"]At the moment, I don't think there's a good way to change that particular colour without changing the colour of other things (like normal window backgrounds) that you probably don't want to change.

Couple of old threads:

resource.dopus.com/viewtopic.php ... lor+colour[/quote]

The "standard" font in DO is controlled by the Appearance tab (Win Control Panel) as well, isn't it?

Chuck

Opus gets its fonts from the system by default, but most (if not all) can be changed through the Opus Display Preferences.

i.e. Go to Preferences / Display / Colors & Fonts, then select the font in question from the drop-down list.

K... thanks Jon.

[quote="jon"]Opus gets its fonts from the system by default, but most (if not all) can be changed through the Opus Display Preferences.

i.e. Go to Preferences / Display / Colors & Fonts, then select the font in question from the drop-down list.[/quote]