Folders under my pc with wrong names in DOPUS

In Directory opus the folders are bering displayed under wrong names everything is called "mijn documenten", in windows explorer it is correct.
i have 2 examples, one in windows explorer and the other in directory opus.
i want the folders not to display because they are allready visible in library's

how can this be corrected?

Which version of Opus are you using?

Hello,

i am using the newest version , but with the former version it whas the same.
I was using folder redirection on my server and thought this had something to do with it, but then i looked at windows explorer and there is looked allright.

Why are my folders like documenten( documents) , afbeeldingen (photo's) all called "mijn documenten", the icons look right but the names do not, but i want the personal folder under "mypc" invisible because i allraedy have the libraries where all the folders are.
i attachted a screensshot of the about dialog with the version number.

Those folders are normally hidden in newer versions of Opus when on Windows 8.1 or above.

Check that Opus is not set to run in Compatibility Mode with Windows telling it it is an earlier version.

[quote="ronald122"]In Directory opus the folders are bering displayed under wrong names everything is called "mijn documenten", in windows explorer it is correct.
i have 2 examples, one in windows explorer and the other in directory opus.
i want the folders not to display because they are allready visible in library's

how can this be corrected?[/quote]

I don't know anything about this, but I'm confused because I don't see "mijn" anywhere in the provided screenshots.

Did you take a look inside the (hidden) desktop.ini files in the folders? That's a place where the folder name (and icon) can be set.

As Leo says, these folders are normally hidden under Deze pc on Windows 10. Here is a screen shot taken with v12.2.3 and the default configuration. The second screen shot shows shows that with compatibility mode active the various libraries are shown under Deze pc but as you can see the names are correct on my test system.

Regards, AB