"free space left" for volume mount points

Is there a way to display a lister column wich indicates "free space left" numericaly ( KBs or MBs ) for directories that act as NTFS volume mount points, instead of the "relative size..."-bar.

Not as far as I know.

Edit: For anyone finding this thread years later, a solution is here:

Maybe it's worth adding that feature. Working with volume mount points has it's advantages like you
don't run out of drive letters. Also paths you set up in all kinds of applications don't change around on you while using external media. "Relative size on disk" seems to work on volume mount points so it would just be a matter of numerically displaying that very same information in terms "free space". The main reason numercial display of "free space" is more handy in some situations is, that it allows you to emediatetely decide wether you will be able to copy some stuff onto a given partition or if you are going to run out of space in the process.

oh, and I know I could probably configure numerical display of bytes or something
in the status bar, but that way one would have to click on each volume mount point to trigger
display "free space" of which becomes tideous if one needs to overlook many partitions/mount points folders. Basicly what I mean is a type of display that gives comparable Information for volume mount points , that "My Computer" does for ordinary windows partitions.