FTP not updating

I'm working on several websites, and from time to time wordpress sites needs updates. To ease the work I have often updated one site and then downloaded the plugins to my local computer to upload and overwrite on other sites. Recently I've encountered a problem with this. What I do: Log in to ftp site. Open plugin folder, finds plugin to update and deletes the folder(same also occur if I just rename the folder). Then I get my local copy of the folder and starts a copy. Almost instantly I get a message that files already exists and I cannot copy. If I try to overwrite I get a error message to. Then when I aborts and updates the plugin folder, the deleted folder has reappeared. I tried several approaches to get around this, but frankly I dont have a clue why and what to do. PLEASE help.

Trond

Does it still happen if you set Preferences / Miscellaneous / Advanced: [FTP] ftp_do_not_cache = True and restart Opus (File > Exit Directory Opus)?

Thanks, I did not think of this option. Hasn't tried yet, but it sounds likte this is it.

Trond