Grid lines error when changing theme

I have two different themes, the dark theme and the light theme and I always set the grid to be activated from the preference settings. If I apply a theme, the color of the grid lines always changes to another color.

This is the color of the grid lines in the dark theme...

This is the grid lines color if I change to light theme and return to dark theme...
1A

This is the color of the grid lines in the light theme...

This is the grid lines color if I change to dark theme and return to light theme...
2A

This occurs in dopus 12.18, 12.18.3 (Beta) and 12.18.4 (Beta).

What are your grid line settings? Are they the same before and after applying each theme?

This is my grid lines setting....

When changing themes, it looks like the grid lines still follow the previous themes.

Do you mean you're manually editing the grid colors between loading themes?

From the first post, I got the impression something went wrong if you loaded one theme, then went back to the theme you were on before (without changing anything else). Is the correct, or do you just mean that when you load a theme the grid settings aren't changed at all and you have to manually adjust them?

(The grid settings probably are not part of themes at the moment. Only the Colors & Fonts settings are. But it's something we'll be overhauling in the future, as well as a few other color settings that aren't in the central place.)

1 Like

Ah, I see. I thought the grid lines color was part of theme. Now I know that I need to adjust the grid lines color manually. Thanks for your explanation.