Help! Unwanted Automatic Navigation to Quick Access Page

Hello, I've been using Directory Opus for a little while now, and while I generally like it, there is one thing that keeps happening that is very annoying, and I can't figure out how to fix it or why it's happening. The problem is this: after I access a folder, I will go do something else in another program, like editing a Word doc located in that folder or something. Many times, when I return to DO, I will find that the folder I had opened is no longer open, and instead DO has navigated away from that folder to the Quick Access folder. If I click the back button, it will take me back to the folder I was in. It doesn't do it all the time, but I'd say it happens maybe 40-50% of the time. I can't figure out why it's doing it, either. I don't think it's something I'm doing, or if it is, I don't know what that would be. It's very annoying, I just want it to stay in the folder I open! Please help!

Thanks!
Tim

If you turn on Preferences / Launching Opus / Explorer Replacement / Open external folders in a new tab (or, turn off Explorer Replacement entirely, on the same page), do you end up with a new tab showing the folder (or an Explorer window showing it) instead?

If so, something external to Opus is launching the folder, and Opus is just navigating to it when asked.

I can't find that navigation path you mentioned. I look at Preferences but then there is no "Launching Opus" option. I do have the Light version, I should clarify. I don't know if that matters.

Yes, it matters, because the Light version lacks the Explorer replacement function. See here:

http://www.gpsoft.com.au/program/pro-lite.html

If you're using Light then we can rule out the thing I was thinking of.

Are the folders you are leaving Opus viewing being deleted/removed and then re-created, or anything like that? (Mounted and dismounted would also cause it, if they are network drives or removable media.)