Hidden file

Win 7 dir opus shows a hidden folder 'My Videos' under 'My documents'
How do I unhide that folder(My Videos) so I can remove it?

I use this command to show/hide system files Set HIDESYSTEMFILES=Toggle INVERT

Is it a folder or shortcut? I have a shortcut to my videos/pictures etc in that folder and it has a "system" attribute. To change that you can press ctrl+b and have system and/or hidden unchecked and press ok.
But Im not sure if its wise to delete something that hase a system atrribute.

[quote="wskrol"]Win 7 dir opus shows a hidden folder 'My Videos' under 'My documents'
How do I unhide that folder(My Videos) so I can remove it?[/quote]

Do you mean that you've manually flagged the folder with the Hidden attribute, but it is still visible in Opus, and you want to configure Opus to not show things with the Hidden attribute?

(If not, please try re-wording the question.)

The My Videos folder is not usually flagged as a system folder, so that probably won't help.

It's not usually flagged as a hidden folder either, but if the Hidden attribute has been set on the folder and the aim is to hide it, you want a slightly different command. (Or you want to set both the Hidden and System attributes, so it is considered a system folder.)

Commands to toggle system and hidden items can be found in the default toolbars

Or under Preferences / Folders / Global Filters:

(The menu and Preferences options control the same pair of settings. The menu items let you quickly toggle visibility without having to go into the Preferences dialog.)