"Hide Windows Items" problematic when "Lister Context Menu" is nested

This is my List Context Menu:

If I have "Hide Windows items on file context menus (shift overrides)" Checked.... then the nested Lister Context Menu does not appear unless I am holding the Shift key until I hover over it.

In other words, I must keep the shift key held from the moment I right click, until the moment I hover over the "More..." submenu, otherwise it doesn't appear.

Also, I noticed that when I right click files, it takes a very long time for the right-click menu to appear since I have apparently installed many things over the years. I don't know which piece of software is slowing down my right click menu. Observe what I mean: Speedy vs Sluggish right click - YouTube

It would be nice if there was an option that allowed me to nest windows related context items into a submenu called "More..." like I have shown in the above screenshot, and this would allow the right click context menu to appear instantly since far fewer items will have to load.

It should be the same whether or not it's nested. The "Lister Context Menu" item in the default menus runs this command:

FileType CONTEXTMENU=Directory\Background

That pulls in the Windows folder background menu, so it'll be hidden by default if you've turned on Hide Windows items on file context menus (shift overrides), unless shift is held down.

But you can add CONTEXTFORCE to the command to force it to appear even when that option is on.

See Crash, exit or high CPU when right-clicking certain files for how to track down the problem extension(s).