Hideempty and show empty drives works bad

This works few versions ago but stop working now. I have extra menu with drives like that:

Go DRIVEBUTTONS=removable,hideempty

And card reader connected into computer. And before, when I put card into reader, drive letter shows. Now is not working.

In "My Computer" (Opus native display) when "show empty drives" is disabled, drive is not present too. If I enable "show empty drives" then it shows me memory card, even with name and free space percentage.

In "My Computer" (Explorer) it shows all drives proper.

I can use memory card proper in Opus, I just don't see that card in drives when "hideempty" is enabled (and I like that parameter).

Pendrives works good, it's only card reader behaviour.

Is it a bug?

Please see this thread: Devices with Removable Storage are not sometimes displayed

Ok, but as I wrote, this problem was not present before, but in some of last Opus versions. And I described a little more than guy before me. I see drive when I turn on showing empty drives. And problem is in Opus, because this drive is not empty for sure - even Opus shows it proper with info (percent full with bar), but do not show drive. So - if Opus can show name, "percent full" bar and stuff like that, should know that drive is not empty either.