High Memory Usage

Hello, all. I'm a huge fan of the program and have been using it for some time. About a year ago I started noticing memory issues shortly after opening a lister. I came across an older thread, Opus 11.15 high memory usage or leak, but wasn't able to find a solution. Using vmmap also chokes my system and has to be ended. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted the config folder, collections folder, and no luck. The memory usage skyrockets to 100% after only a few minutes. I'm running version 11.17, Windows 10 x64 Pro and 16gb or RAM. Any assistance would be extremely helpful as Dopus is my go to file explorer for many tasks. Thanks in advance. I've included a screenshot and would be happy to provide more info.

Updating to the latest version (11.18) is recommended, just as a matter of course.

If you're not having any luck with VMMap (How to find components causing memory leaks), then disabling viewer plugins and shell extensions is the next thing to try: Crash, exit or high CPU when viewing certain directories. (The guide is about crashes, but the investigation steps also apply to memory leaks.)

If you can tie the leaks to a particular file, folder, or type of files, then that can narrow down the components which need considering.

It's also worth checking that you don't see the same leak when using File Explorer to view the same directory.

Hey, Leo. Thanks for the response. Shortly after reading your post, I ran a registry cleaner and the problem seems to have subsided for now. I kept an eye on Dopus throughout using it and it's maintaining as normal. I'll be sure to let you know if anything changes. Have a good one.