HotKeys not saving

My hotkey's window looks like that
[image removed]
and after associating and close window, second time nothing change, hotkeys doesn't save and work

Please don't host images on that site. The advertising isn't work-safe.

You can attach images to forum posts without having to use external sites at all.

Which version of Opus are you using?

Could you zip up and attach your hotkeys.oxc file which should be under /dopusdata\ConfigFiles

[quote="leo"]Which version of Opus are you using?

Could you zip up and attach your hotkeys.oxc file which should be under /dopusdata\ConfigFiles[/quote]

DOpus version 9.1.1.8.3357
trying on other PC - work fine. Do export/inport to my PC - problem again. What can wrong on my PC?
Tried at other Win profile too.

oh, excuse, there attach you wanted
hotkeys.zip (1.22 KB)

Most of the red items are hotkeys assigned to toolbar buttons so I couldn't look at them, but the other two red items at the bottom are both standalone hotkeys...

I suspect it's something to do with the Russian (I presume) keymap. It reminds of a bug that was found quite a while ago which affected the French keymap, but that was fixed long before 9.1.1.8 so it can't be that.

Does it matter which keys you try to assign to the problematic items?

e.g. Alt-Enter and F3 seem to be assigned okay. Are you able to assign the same hotkeys to other items? (That will make them go red indicating two hotkeys have the same key, but that's okay. The question is whether or not the keys actually stick.)

If some keys do work, which are the ones which don't?

In the Regional and Language Options control panel (or equivalent depending on your version of Windows), which keyboard input language is your machine set to? That will probably be important for reproducing the issue.

Thanks, and sorry for taking so long to reply.

Languages is Russian by default + English

that's my experiments at 9.1.2.0 (3 posts because I could add only 3 attach to one post):
Attaches:
1 start
2 trying to associate problem keys to working commands
3 reopen window, only one key was saved. Try associate other keys to problem commands
4 After restart DOpus - all back + 2 new red commands
5 hotkeys.oxc after that
6 stage two: Trying to associate one key to all problem commands
7 after reopen window
8 after restart

Is that all you want to know or I don't understood something? =)

part2

hotkeys.zip (1.22 KB)

6 stage two: Trying to associate one key to all problem commands
7 after reopen window
8 after restart

I found what was problem. After changing default input language in ControlPanel to Englsh and redefine hotkeys all is OK. I think that is big bug: when def. lang. is English, hotkeys saving like symbols[quote]hotkey="ctrl+C"[/quote]but if set def. lang. to Russian, some hotkeys in hotkeys.oxc looks like numeric[quote]hotkey="255,9"[/quote] and doesn't work.

Default language setting in Windows Control Panel was reason of this problem. Even if manually change hotkeys from numeric to english symbols in hotkeys.oxc, this hotkeys does not work (at default russian lang.), shall it fix?

P.S. please tell me how much grammatic errors at my post =) I'm not strong in English)

Your English makes sense, don't worry. It's much better than my Russian. :slight_smile:

I don't know if there's a way to fix the problem when using the Russian locale. Best thing to do, now that you know what triggers the problem and how other people can reproduce it, is to report it to GPSoftware so that they investigate it.