How to add a filter file type button?

Hello!
I would like to view only image files (or only music files) present on a directory using a button. For the moment I added a style with a filter *.(jpg|jpeg|bmp|png). Moreover Dopus have already file type group (documents, images, musics), how can I use them?

Thks!!! (and sorry... I'm french...)

Just put:

Set SHOWFILTERFILENAME

in your button command before the filter. For example the following button command will show MP3 and WAV files.

Set SHOWFILTERFILENAME *(mp3|wav)

This may also help

[url]Button filter]

It's worth noting that a button with a command like

Set SHOWFILTERFILENAME *(mp3|wav)

will act as a toggle. If the filter is currently *(mp3|wav) then it will be cleared when you press the button.

That work, thanks a lot !! :smiley:

Cédrics wrote[quote]
I would like to view only image files (or only music files) present on a directory using a button. For the moment I added a style with a filter *.(jpg|jpeg|bmp|png). Moreover Dopus have already file type group (documents, images, musics), how can I use them?
[/quote]
It seems the emphasized portion of Cédrics message was not addressed. The responses given are acceptable, but are they not likely redundant with file type groups? If Cédrics has a file type group already assigned to files with extensions jpg|jpeg|bmp|png... why not the definintion of the file type group rather than re-type the same set of conditions? For instance,

set SHOWFILTERFILETYPEGROUP

Is that already available?

No it isn't currently available, but I would agree it sounds like a very good idea. I just don't know how practical it would be to code. I'll submit a feature request for it though.