How to add recent folder to favorites and create a hotkey to the last folder opened

Hi All,

I am a habitual window closer because I usually work with several different programs at a time and clutter drives me crazy. I find I have to constantly reopen the lister and navigate 6 folders in to get back to where I was (I work w various nested folders constantly). How can I add a shortcut to the last folder opened to my favorites list and/or create a hotkey to take me back quickly?

Thank you, hope this helps others too!

Turning on Preferences / Launching Opus / Default Lister / Update Default Lister automatically when closing a Lister is the easiest way, since then the last window you closed will be remembered automatically and re-opened the next time you open a window (unless you explicitly open a saved layout, of course).

If you have the address bar showing in a lister, left-click on the downward pointing arrow on the righthand side of the address bar and you will see your recents. Under Preferences -> Favorites and Recent -> Recent List you can toggle some options for that function, including how many recent folders it shows.