How to clear collections containing subcollections?

I have this button here:

Go coll://Pics select all Delete REMOVECOLLECTION Go coll://Music select all Delete REMOVECOLLECTION Go coll://Movies select all Delete REMOVECOLLECTION Go coll://USB select all Delete REMOVECOLLECTION Go coll://USB/Progs select all Delete REMOVECOLLECTION

this seems to almost work, but the items in coll://USB collection won´t be cleaned. Is there a different way of cleaning all listed collections with only one button?

Try deleting the actual collection instead of just removing the contents of it.

The Scrap Collection toolbar has examples:

[Scrap Collection toolbar)

I don't think I tested that with sub-collections but I expect it'll work.

[quote="leo"]Try deleting the actual collection instead of just removing the contents of it.

The Scrap Collection toolbar has examples:

[Scrap Collection toolbar)

I don't think I tested that with sub-collections but I expect it'll work.[/quote]

Hmm, normally i´d like to keep the collections, but in the "delete scrap" button it´s clear, that the collections will immediately recreated, if specified. Then of course it should work. The subcollection also has to be recreated, but that´s no problem. Thanks!

A simple "flush all (or specified) collections" function wouldn´t be bad, though.

:slight_smile:

won´t, btw

Delete QUIET FILE="coll://Scrap"
CreateFolder READAUTO=no NAME="coll://Scrap"

delete the original files insode the collection? Or does it only delete the collection around it?

No, it works well, the files won´t be bothered, just tested it.

Thanks!