How to control the format of the recycle bin like other folders?

Today, Leo released a nice empty recycle bin button. So I made the recycle bin appear on the folder tree, but the format of the recycle bin is completely different from other folders and seems to be out of control.

1 Like

Thanks Leo. Although it is not exactly the same as the normal folder, it is much better.

If I want to right-click to open the recycle bin, how can I do it? Almost like this:

@keydown:right-click
open recycle bin

A multi-function button (also known as a "three button") let's you do that:

https://www.gpsoft.com.au/help/opus12/index.html#!Documents/Multiple_Function_Buttons.htm

If you're using the button to empty the recycle bin I posted yesterday, may want to change the @icon in the first command to @icon! so it affects the main icon on the toolbar.

I think when I see the recycle bin full, I always want to see what's inside and then empty it so that I can't delete the files by mistake.

The button you posted yesterday was great, and the code doesn't need to be changed.

Use the Ctrl key instead.

@keydown: ctrl
explorer.exe :: {645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}

This runs successfully, but opens the explorer.

@keydown: ctrl
C: \ Program Files \ GPSoftware \ Directory Opus \ dopus.exe :: {645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}

This also runs successfully, but the desktop is opened.

Go /trash is the command to go to the recycle bin, I think. (Not at my PC so the path alias may be wrong, but I think that's it.)

1 Like

Thanks Leo, you are great.

It works fine.

Perfect button, perfect Opus.

1 Like