How to enable winrar in right context menu+ListView as...?

Hello, I have reinstalled my copy of directory opus after some months ago and updated it. :slight_smile:

I have a pair of questions:

I want to use WinRAR as compression tool and not the built it compression engine of DO. I have disabled all features related to that in DO, but still when I right click in a rar/zip etc. compressed file, I can't see any entry related to winrar. Please note I'm using Windows 8 x64, DO 10.5.2.0 x64 and WinRAR 5 Beta x64.

Regarding to this thing, how could I see in the right mouse context menu the "New txt file", "New Word document", etc. ???

Now one more thing, how can I make that every time I close and open DO the default view is list? I've tried several things but I always get the detail list by default. Which is annoying for me.

Thanks in advance fellas.

Are we talking about right-clicking files within archives, or right-clicking the archives themselves?

Hi leo, I mean right-clicking the archives themselves. Sorry for not explaining myself so clear.

If they're not showing in Opus but are showing in Explorer, it's probably due to Preferences / Miscellaneous / Windows Integration / Hide Windows items on file context menus (shift overrides) being turned on.

If you want that on to hide most things, but also want an exclusion for WinRAR, you should be able to use this method.

Thanks leo, works fine now.