How to fix "The Current Folder format Comes from: Edited by User" Current folder only

Hi
I have use folder content type format in general
example: screenshot 1

This is my normal view for this location.
Now I have just open the 1st folder
example: screenshot 2

now the folder format have been changed to Content type "Music" . this is also normal for me.

Now I just click on the artist column header to change the sort order by artist [But I want that only for this time and only for this folder; not for all folders]
So now the sort order have been changed by artist

Now when I go back 1 label UP with GO UP button in by previous folder; then all the folder formatting have been changed and it's say's "The Current Folder format Comes from: Edited by User" That's I don't want; I want my changed of the format only effect's the current folder where I have been made the changed; that's all. I don't want my changed format effect all of my Location.

You could use this script to force the folder format to reset on each folder change:

This Script Does not work as I want;
As I said before

So I want the folder content type format always works; but This script have reset my folder content type format every where. any other way's?

I think the only way to reset any temporary changes to the current Content Type format, and re-consider the same Content Type format for the current folder, would be to run this:

SET FORMAT=!folder
Go CURRENT

You could make a button which runs that, and click it when you want to revert any temporary changes you've made.

Ok

This button Works fine but that's not permanent solution, Please have look this video clip; according to this clip I am in a folder name © Project Secure and this folders format comes from Default for "Local Drives" in this format I have Name; Size; Type; Modified Column and sort by Name Column.
Then I Open 3rd Person Singular Number. শিল্পী This Folder, In this folder the folder format comes from Content type "Music", in this Music content type format has a lots of column such as Track; Name: Title: Artists: Album Artist: Composer: Album: Copyright and so on. files sorted by Track now I change the sort order by Name with click on the Name column header. I want that change only for 3rd Person Singular Number. শিল্পী this folder; but Opus change my folder format "Edited by User" for it's parent folder © Project Secure also that is not logical. then I go back to the parent folder © Project Secure and see all the Columns of "Music" format has been appear in © Project Secure this folder and show the folder format comes from Content type "Edited by User",

Then I go back 3rd Person Singular Number. শিল্পী This Folder again, Now it's change the folder format again to the folder format comes from Content type "Music", That's fine, but when I go back again © Project Secure folder this folders format does not go back tothis folders format comes from Default for "Local Drives" and there is no way to go back AUTOMATICALLY to this folders format comes from Default for "Local Drives"

At the End I want to say I have change the folder format at 3rd Person Singular Number. শিল্পী This Folder, But This folder can go back the folder format comes from Content type "Music",AUTOMATICALLY
But the parent folder © Project Secure have no way to back AUTOMATICALLY to this folders format comes from Default for "Local Drives"
So This is not Logical.

It isn’t meant to be permanent. You need to use it any time you want to revert changes made to the current format. (Or have a script which does the same before each folder change, if you want it to be automatic.)

Aaaha again need a script! I can't write the script, you have no time to write a script. Then that would be great If you fix The Directory Opus default exe for do that thing automatic