How to increase Composers and Artists Column character from 100 to 300

In Details View, Opus cant show all of my meta data in the Composers and Artists Column. Cause is limitation of Character is 100. How Can I Increase in to 300 Character? Thanks.

It's a fixed limit at the moment, but we can probably increase it.

Thanks for the quick replay Dear Leo. Please Increase the number in 300 in (v12.12) next update.
I have Some more Issue with Some of other Columns. now what should I do? Should I create More & More new topic for each of Column, or Can I ask in this post?

If it's column lengths, please list them all here. If something else, a new thread may make more sense.

A little detail on what situations cause the need for such long fields (or other needs) may also help us understand the need for them.

Dear Leo,
today I install DP 12.12. But I really disappointed. Composers and Artists Columns steel have the character limitation is 100 Character Only. I Hoped You Increase That limitation to 300 Character in this update 12.12. I Think you just forgot. Please Increase The Limitation to Minimum 300 Character in Next Update.

I think we are still waiting for the list of other column sizes or other issues you said you had, above.

We may take longer than 21 days to implement code changes as well. Sometimes we can put things in quickly but it doesn't always work like that. :slight_smile:

If it's column lengths, please list them all here. If something else, a new thread may make more sense.

A little detail on what situations cause the need for such long fields (or other needs) may also help us understand the need for them.

dear Leo, Thanks for the quick replay. now I have only two column have the column size issues. The column name is Composers and Artists.

Other column name is "Publisher". The column called "Publisher" in only 'Mediamonkey' software. Other software like 'Helium music manager' called the same column name is "Label". you can see the screenshot in my other post here:How to show composer, level, lyricist tag of my flac file in details view mood

For now please Increase The Limitation to Minimum 300 Character in Composers and Artists Columns.

We'll increase these in the next update.

Thank you so much Dear Leo and Jon for increasing the number of characters in file display, 100 to 300 in the composer column. I Really Loved This Update.