How to join 3 button commands in 1

I have 3 button

1.  Copy MOVE AS coverart.jpg
     Set FOCUS=Toggle

2. Copy TO ..
  3. Copy DUPLICATE AS "folder{file|ext}"
    I want to join all command in a single button for do all the job with in a single click. How to do?

Could you describe what you want to accomplish?

My Audio songs folder pattern is AlbumName\Covers
I have a jpg file with any (filenametest1.jpg) name (this file I created by adobe photoshop and saved in to my document's folder) in my document's folder.
now I click the first button (no 1 command describe in main post) .

what the first button does?
I select the jpg file filenametest1.jpg and click the button. after the click the first button the file filenametest1.jpg move to other file display and rename in coverart.jpg
what location in other file display? in other file display I open the covers folder.

now I have a file coverart.jpg in covers folder. now I have to copy the file coverart.jpg in one level up in AlbumName folder.

now I have the coverart.jpg file in AlbumName folder. now I have to copy the coverart.jpg file in same folder (AlbumName) and rename into folder.jpg
That's all I have to do with the 3 button in 3 click.
now I want to marge all command in a single button and do all the job in a single click. Is there any way to do so or any other short way?

So you want three copies of the same cover image in three different places/names?

Or are some of those just side-effects of the way you are doing it now?

Try this:

Copy AS coverart.jpg
Copy AS coverart.jpg TO {destpath|..}
Copy MOVE AS folder.jpg TO {destpath|..}

oh THANK you so much Dear JON, This code 100% fill up my want.

1 Like