How to put icons for other drives on toolbar

I've just bought a new computer that runs Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. I'm now slowly trying to transfer files from my old WindowsXP computer to the new one. I have DOpus 9 32-bit on the old computer. I downloaded a copy of the 64-bit version and installed it on the new one. I expect eventually to upgrade to DOpus 10, but right now I'd like to stay with what I know. It turns out, however, that I know less than I thought. On my old computer, I have icons on the toolbar for all the computer's drives, and I'd like to have that on the new computer as well, but I simply cannot figure out how I got those icons on the toolbar. I've looked in the help file, I've gone through Preferences and Customization, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'd be most grateful for some help with this.

Thanks in advance.

Easiest way: Turn on the Drives toolbar that comes with Opus.

If you look into -> settings -> customize -> "commands" (tab), you find the Go DRIVEBUTTONS predefined command, which you can drag into your toolbar.
Use for example Go DRIVEBUTTONS=fixed for the standard drives or switches like Go DRIVEBUTTONS=cdrom,network,removable,hideempty to customize the command for removable drives. The hideempty argument will hide your CD drive, when no media is inserted.

[quote="abr"]If you look into -> settings -> customize -> "commands" (tab), you find the Go DRIVEBUTTONS predefined command, which you can drag into your toolbar.
[/quote]
YES!! This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks VERY much!! :thumbsup:

Thanks, leo, but that was one of the first things I tried. I clicked on the Drives toolbar option, and it made space for another toolbar, but I couldn't figure out how to get the drives onto the toolbar. However, abr has posted a solution that I did get to work, so at least the problem is solved.

They were on the toolbar already, unless it had been edited in the past.

Well, all I saw was a blank toolbar. I haven't used this copy of Directory Opus before, since my old computer
used the 32-bit version and the new one is 64-bit. Thus, I downloaded a new copy of the 64-bit version from
the website.