How to refresh query results in real time

File collection is a great function, which can improve the defect that Windows system library folders can only be collected according to the file path, and can match files or folders according to their own ideas. I try to use the search function to save the query results in the collection area. After a few days of file changes, I find that the query results have not changed. The files that meet the filter criteria are not collected, and the deleted files still display records.
How can I update the query results in real time like the filter of everything, so as to better manage my files

A stored query may be what you want. It will be refreshed each time you enter the collection.

Can you tell me how to operate correctly? I do this: I set the search range to disk F, the search content is all files and folders (excluding subfolders), and put the search results in the new storage query in the file collection area.

When I delete a file in disk F, the new storage query will also delete the file. However, when I added a file in disk F, the new storage query did not add a new file after clicking F5.

added a new stored query to my favorites and then switched from other files to my favorites. The results have not changed. Then I reopen the query panel and click query to overwrite the previous query results before they can be displayed normally, but this is too troublesome.

It sounds like you're using the Tools > Find Files panel, which won't create a stored query (at least currently).

You need to use Windows Search, either through the search field at the top right of the lister, or by entering the Windows Search query into a new Stored Query's Properties dialog (the one show in the manual page).

What search parameters can be entered in the search box in the upper right corner (unfortunately, there is only one instance in the help manual). For example, if I want to search all folders (excluding subfolders) under disk F, I try to enter folders: or type: folders, and the results are invalid. How can I enter advanced query syntax

The syntax is part of Windows and called Advanced Query Syntax. (That link is also in the documentation I posted earlier if you need to find it again.)