How to save Layout or Tab Groups on closing?

Guys hi.
I am newcomer to DOPUS but really like the product and can say this is one of my most productive purchases. Ok lets cut the chase and not bother you with my personal story, i am interested in saving either Tab Groups or Lister Layout on exit or maybe on replacing the layout with another. Can this be done? How? If not, will that be a possibility in DOPUS 12? Maybe a possibility for tab groups save on exit/change? If all of the above isn't possible could someone please tell me your working multiple tab group, layouts workflow?

Example i have project A and project B, what's the best way to tackle folders for each project individually but save me the state of newly opened tabs (remember them on next reopening)?

Thanks for the time guys, with regards.

Do you get what you want if you check Preferences -> Launching Opus -> Default Lister -> Update Default Lister automatically when closing a lister and selecting Preferences -> Launching Opus -> Startup -> Open the Default Lister or alternatively perhaps just Preferences -> Launching Opus -> Startup -> Open the Listers that were open when the program was last closed?

Yes i do. Sorry i didn't explain it clearly, i would like to see like an Firefox session manager, lets say i save session named "Project A" i want it to be saved automatically on exit or close in another words remember newly opened folders and closed ones. The problem that i'am facing is when saving layout or tab group there is no auto-save function, all changes that i made with opening different folders i have to save that manually.

A script should be able to use the lister close event, and the lister property which says which layout the lister was loaded from (if any) to automatically save over that layout as you close the window.

Saving layouts is usually something people only do explicitly (except for the "last used window", optionally) since it's so easy to lose a carefully set up layout just by closing a window you had recycled to do other things without thinking about where the window came from.

[quote="leo"]A script should be able to use the lister close event, and the lister property which says which layout the lister was loaded from (if any) to automatically save over that layout as you close the window.

Saving layouts is usually something people only do explicitly (except for the "last used window", optionally) since it's so easy to lose a carefully set up layout just by closing a window you had recycled to do other things without thinking about where the window came from.[/quote]

I see now, thanks for clarification.