How to save settings for future reinstallations?

I've tried Directory Opus for the first time today. I spent a few hours with it and will continue evaluating it in day-to-day use as an Explorer replacement. I made a lot of customizations to the preferences to get Opus to look and behave like I want it to (and I'm still not done, for I didn't even set up the toolbars)--and, it takes a long time to do so. This leaves me concerned because I reinstall OSes a lot (I'm a techie), and to have to go through the chore of configuring Opus each time is quite a burden and time waster--so much so, that it is probably a deal-breaker.

Is there a way to save the preferences and then reapply them after a future reinstallation? (I found the folder 'State Data' in a subfolder of the 'Users' folder in Windows 10. I've looked at one of the files and it appears that the files in the folder contain preferences settings. I'm OK with manually copying and pasting a set of folders on future reinstallations if necessary.)

How to backup or locate your Opus configuration has what you need.

Yes, indeed. I logged in to let you know that I found "Backup and Restore Configuration" after looking in the help documentation, and found you had already replied. The additional information in the link you provided is good also. Thanks.

I reinstalled to a new PC just now. Seems a full backup like described above, doesn't take backup of favorites, and not lister layouts. Did I miss something?

Favorites and Layouts should be included in a full backup.

I just did a test backup and I can see both if I rename the .ocb to .zip and look inside. (Layouts folder, and ConfigFiles\favorites.ofv file.)

I figured out what went wrong. My old PC is currently connected to a smaller resolution display (1080p), while I'm transferring stuff to my new. When I took backup, I also took backup of the local state, which I shouldn't have. My current display is 2560x1440. That's the reason listers got mangled. I took a new backup, without local state, and it looks like that fixed it. I also got my favorites this time.

Thanks!