How to set file listing of opened tab as source (using /acmd)?

I have an AutoHotkey key toggle that records system audio and then opens the recording folder when stopping recording. I'm using dopusrt.exe and /acmd to open the recording folder, which works fine, but I also want to set its file listing to be the source.

Here's what I've got so far:

Run, C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe /acmd Go D:\Capture\REC\ NEWTAB=findexisting OPENINDUAL TOFRONT

You could add a second line

Go SWAP

or remove OPENINDUAL and add a second line

Set DUAL=on

Do you really want it to open in the DUAL side each time, not always on the RIGHT side? It would swap sides each time you use the hotkey if you use the dual side. (Maybe that's what you want?)

I want my REC folder as seen in the screenshot (or rather its file listing/pane) to be activated for instant keyboard input once opened.

I've themed the active file listing (or should I call it source?) to be mango colored.

"Open in dual" means "open in the currently inactive side". Is that actually what you want? That could mean the left or the right, depending on which side is currently active. It'll always open in the other side to what's active now.

Or do you want the tab to always open on the left, or always open on the right?

(The tab can be made active after it opens in either case, but the answer to this question may matter for exactly how that is achieved.)

Yes, I wish to open it on the other side aka the inactive side. Reason being, I don't want my currently active tab (on the right in this particular case) to be obscured.

Makes sense!

Lxp's approach makes sense to me. You could put everything into a script command or user command, so you only have to run one thing from the AHK script to trigger two or more Opus commands, but there's probably no reason to do that.

Using these commands, in this order, seems to work with all configurations and starting points (whether or not already a dual lister, and regardless of which side starts out being source, and of the config option to open the dual display as source or not):

"C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe" /acmd Go "D:\Capture\REC" NEWTAB=findexisting,tofront OPENINDUAL
"C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe" /acmd Set FOCUS=Dest 

Removing the dopusrt.exe /acmd stuff so it's easier to read the main commands:

Go "D:\Capture\REC" NEWTAB=findexisting,tofront OPENINDUAL
Set FOCUS=Dest