Humble Bundle redeem

i've purchase a Humble Bundle and didn't activate it in time, and i was wondering if it was possible to still redeem it

I don't think it is. Any keys that were not already registered expired 2 months ago.

(Keys which were already registered will continue to work, including for fresh installs. Only unused keys expired.)

The time limit for registration of the Humble Bundle licences has expired (May 1). However, if you contact us by email with your details and the key we can see what we can do for you.

2 Likes

Hello, I have the same problem :frowning: I didn't knew there was a time limit. I have send an email to ask for help to info@gpsoft.com.au

The codes have all expired. You had six months and Humble emailed out a reminder two weeks before the expiration date.

Thank you Jon ! ... :sob: i have not see that email. and I should have speak and understand english better...
Anyway, this is the first time I see a deadline for a software I purchase. I think it's a strange thing, it's not like a yoghurt. The software should be available forever. :neutral_face:

Humble asked us to set an expiry for the keys we gave them and May 1st was their suggestion.

bad luck, I've never heard of this too, sounds like a subscription.

It's nothing like a subscription. There is no ongoing fee. Just a deadline on when the keys have to be registered. Once a key is registered it lasts forever with no further payments.

(I can only guess but I suspect to limit people from reselling the keys for months after the deal is over, or maybe to avoid having to store thousands of keys, and Humble having to support people asking them about hundreds of different products indefinitely, which must have a training/knowledge overhead with the amount of different things they bundle over the years.)