I can’t operate the program after it is started. I need some help

Hello there at Directory OPUS

I have no or menus or toolbars showing except the one that starts with “ROTATE” at the left. I can’t initiate anything! It is displaying a directory and files therein, but I can’t do anything else. The question is “is there a hidden key sequence or command or something that can provide a minimally usable program displayed, like with the menus”? After that I can alter it in some other way. I’m currently using version 11.19 and 64bit on Windows 10.

Image follows:

I have even tried to reinstall the program to possibly get the basic version to use. Does not change the conditions at all.

BTW: I have used the program for several years and love it, except for being able to get into this circumstance, wish there was at least a way to keep the menus as a minimum configuration.

Thanks very much.
Roger J Olfert

If you click the window icon (top left of the titlebar), an option in there can open Customize and turn the toolbars back on.

Thank you so much for your answer. I was able to find the ICON (didn't know it was called the "window" icon though). I used the Customize and it was the answer I needed to add the menus back. Thank you so much, RogerO

2 Likes