I found some bugs collected

1.I used Everything as a lookup engine to create a query that didn't seem to support macros. For example, I entered the query conditionaudio: Query result is empty, I enter in query criteriaext:aac;ac3;aif;aifc;aiff;au;cda;dts;fla;flac;it;m1a;m2a;m3u;m4a;mid;midi;mka;mod;mp2;mp3;mpa;ogg;ra;rmi;spc;rmi;snd;umx;voc;wav;wma;xm results are normal
2.dopusSeems to limit the number of query results displayed, the maximum number of query results is10000,I hope to lift this limit.
3.Query results cannot use built-in icons, only image files can be selected

1. As far as I know, we just pass the query string to Everything (or the selected search engine). How it interprets that is up to it.

2. You can increase the limit, but it's there to avoid performance issues with searches that end up matching almost everything.

1. Icons shown in the file display need to be ones that work anywhere in the system. They're also usually the wrong size vs our toolbar icons. We could auto-generate a scaled down .ico file (we already do that for jumplists, since they reference toolbar buttons) but I'm not sure there are many suitable icons for query results in the toolbar set anyway, and the results of scaling aren't great, at least for standard DPI users.

2. Please Ask one question per thread